- Overall Dimensions: 67"W x 42"D x 36"H
- Inside Dimensions: 34"W x 24"D
- Seat Height: 20.5"H
- Arm Height: 34"H
- Offered in upholstery style only.
- Back Style: Channel Back
- Seat Style: Tight Seat
- Arm Style: Flared Arm
- Base Style: Exposed Base and Leg
- Leg Style: Flared Leg
- Bench built in North Carolina by American craftsmen.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frames reinforced with mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner blocking for structural integrity.
- 8-way hand-tied spring suspension for superior durability, comfort and quality.
- Standard Cushions: foam wrapped in regenerated fiber, encased in fabric ticking with medium firmness and good recovery.
- Comfort Down Package Upgrade: blend of fiber, feathers and down, encased in a down proof ticking for a luxurious feel and casual look.
- Average lead time for upholstered furniture is 8-10 weeks. Lead times may vary depending on the season you place the order and fabric availability, please call to inquire.
- COM (Customer's Own Material) is available to the Trade. When sending COM, please include a completed COM form with a copy of your order. Click here to download the form.
- For COM orders, the Venus Loveseat requires:
- 12 yards, Plain
- 14.5 yards, 2"-14" Repeat
- 16.25 yards, 15"-27" Repeat
Professional in-home upholstery cleaning is recommended with all Maine Cottage® upholstered furniture. Dust or vacuum regularly to help keep fabric looking new. Avoid direct sunlight and heat to prevent premature fading. Dab spills immediately with soft white cloth dampened with distilled water. Do not use tap water or detergents to clean. Do not wash or dry clean cushions or pillow cases separately as it could cause a slight variation in color.
After you place your order, we will send a fabric swatch for your records.
Our Customer Service Department is available M-F to assist with any product questions you have. Call 866.366.3505.