$2,595 to $4,345
Vera is an understated and elegant sofa. The eclectic combination of a modern track arm and traditional waterfall skirt make Vera stand out in a crowd. But what makes the Vera Upholstery Collection so special is the refined double saddle stitching detail, which was inspired by the stitching found on luxury automobiles. A fresh take on a classic sofa that makes a style statement when covered with any one of our 150+ Maine Cottage® original fabrics.
- Overall: 84.5"W x 41"D x 36"H
- Inside: 77"W x 22"D
- Seat Height: 19"H
- Arm Height: 24"H
- 2 Throw Pillows Included: 18" Saddle Stitched
- Offered in upholstery style only.
- Back Style: Straight loose cushion back
- Seat Style: Straight loose cushion
- Arm Style: Double Saddle Stitch Seam, Track Arm
- Base Style: Waterfall Skirt
- Leg Style: Straight Leg
- Vera is a compact sofa designed for a small space. Narrow track arms keep the overall dimensions down.
- Traditional waterfall skirt paired with contemporary saddle stitching detail provide aesthetic versatility.
- Loose back cushions can be easily flipped to freshen up the forms every so often.
- Sofa ship standard with two 18" throw pillows.
- Throw pillows have a concealed zipper on one side. Inserts are filled with a blend of 5% down and 95% feathers.
- Bench built in North Carolina.
- 8-way hand tied with double cone steel coil springs.
- Standard seat cushion is high resiliency soy-based foam wrapped in fiber and encased in a soft fabric ticking.
- Comfort Down is a blend of fiber, feathers and down, encased in a down proof ticking for a luxurious feel and casual look.
For Interior Designers
- Customer's Own Material (COM) is available to our Trade Members.
- Please include a completed COM form with a copy of your order.
- Click here to download the form.
- For COM orders, the Vera Sofa requires:
- 20 yards, Plain
- 24 yards, 2"-14" Repeat
- 27 yards, 15"-27" Repeat