A Change in the Wind
Positively regal and elegantly exotic, the brilliant, saturated tones of this peacock’s plumage will make a mesmerizing addition to your home. We especially love the way gold-toned accessories not only contrast with its rich blue tones but also complement its noble presence. Andreina Bates uses bold, expressive strokes that result in a multi-dimensional, abstract depiction of her subject that is both realistic and fanciful.
Print Dimensions: 34.5"W x 46"H
- Floating Canvas + White Frame: 35.75"W x 47.25"H
- This Print is not available in the Double Mat + White or Black Frame option, or the Floating Barnwood Frame option.
- Use a soft cloth moistened with water, gently wiping and turning the cloth often.
- Avoid rubbing as dirt on the surface can cause scratching on acrylic.
- Avoid any cleaning products, especially with ammonia such as glass/window cleaners as it will erode the surface of the acrylic and leave it looking cloudy.
- Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
- Sealed on the back with paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
- Delivered wired and ready to hang.
- We recommend, but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
- Printed on hand-molded paper, behind a double white mat and lightweight glazing.
- Protected by 3/32" think, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter resistant.
- Wood frame is available painted white or black
- Canvas giclees are wrapped around stretchers then framed using a back mounting support which gives the illusion that the art is suspended. The float space beautifully suspends the canvas showcasing the artwork.
- Natural wood frame is smooth to touch and painted white.
- Barnwood frame is all natural, unfinished reclaimed barnwood.
DOUBLE MAT + WHITE OR BLACK FRAME OPTION
FLOATING CANVAS + WHITE OR BARNWOOD FRAME OPTION