The Bay Bench adds optional seating at the foot of a bed, the base of a window, or stopping off point in the mud room. With bountiful room for storage baskets on the lower shelf, this piece is sure to become a favorite of anyone in the family.
- Overall Dimensions: 48"W x 16"D x 19"H
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Overall: 48"W x 16"D x 19"H
- Simple Shaker design is at the heart of this painted modern window seat.
- Signature geometric "Bay" cutout along the base adds a modern furniture aesthetic to this clean lined bench.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Furniture frames are constructed of solid maple and poplar using corner blocks and center supports for extra strength.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- Side panels are strong 7-ply maple veneer, chosen because of its durability and sustainability.
- Solid Shaker style aprons provide structural support.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Each piece is painted top and bottom, front to back.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.