Cable Lock Coffee Table
Inspired by life on the sea, our Cable Lock Collection of tables combine colorful coastal living with nautical rigging hardware. A lively centerpiece to any living room gathering, the Cable Lock Coffee Table's classic solid wood design and unique turnbuckle accent will soon become the topic of your dinner party conversation! Doubling as an excellent footrest and board game setting, this coffee table is an excellent addition to your coastal living area. The featured turnbuckle hardware is available in two finishes: a galvanized finish for a casual look, or a polished zinc for a more refined look. Built in America. Made from solid Maple.
- Overall Dimensions: 34"W x 34"D x 18"H
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- Overall: 34"W x 34"D x 18"H
- Oversized legs and extra thick top add stability and durability.
- Authentic turnbuckle accent adds coastal charm.
- This is a painted side table so versatile and classic it will stay with you for the long haul.
- Add a punch of any color that moves you with this colorful end table.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Constructed of solid maple and poplar, woods chosen for their durability and sustainability.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- Extension tables use traditional wood-on-wood extensions glides.
- Solid Shaker style aprons provide structural support.
- 20" extensions leaves are built with aprons to prevent bowing and provide a seamless look when placed into the table.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment.
- Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.
- Please note, a natural darkening of the wood on our clear-coated Maple, Cherry, and Quarter Sawn Oak tops will occur over time as the furniture is exposed to sunlight. To prevent uneven coloring, please be cautious when covering your top for an extended period of time with table runners, place mats, and the like.