Cable Lock Dining Bench
$1195 to $1495
Inspired by life on the sea, our Cable Lock Collection combines colorful coastal living with nautical rigging hardware. The bench was designed to pair with the Cable Lock Dining Table, but is perfectly content to stand alone in a mudroom or entranceway. Either way, our Cable Lock Dining Bench will quickly become part of the family. The featured turnbuckle hardware is available in two finishes: a galvanized finish for a casual look, or a polished zinc for a more refined look. Available in 3 sizes for seating up to 3 people. Built in America. Made from solid Maple.
- Available in the following dimensions:
- Seats 1: 48"W x 14"D x 18"H
- Seats 2: 60"W x 14"D x 18"H
- Seats 3: 72"W x 14"D x 18"H
- Interested in a length not offered on this page? Call 866.366.3505, ext. 107 for a custom quote.
- Stand alone, or designed to pair with our Cable Lock Dining Table
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Constructed of solid maple and poplar, woods chosen for their durability and sustainability.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- Extension tables use traditional wood-on-wood extensions glides.
- Solid Shaker style aprons provide structural support.
- 20" extensions leaves are built with aprons to prevent bowing and provide a seamless look when placed into the table.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment.
- Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.
- Please note, a natural darkening of the wood on our clear-coated Maple, Cherry, and Quarter Sawn Oak tops will occur over time as the furniture is exposed to sunlight. To prevent uneven coloring, please be cautious when covering your top for an extended period of time with table runners, place mats, and the like.