Cable Lock Dining Table - Painted Top
$2595 to $2995
Inspired by life on the sea, our Cable Lock Collection of tables combine colorful coastal living with nautical rigging hardware. Thicker than standard table tops and sturdy flared legs with turnbuckle details anchor this table so it will last for generations. Deep overhangs at the heads of the table allow for seating all around. A new addition to the Maine Cottage family, this dining table will win your heart with vibrant colors and variety of tabletop options. Available in sizes seating 4 to 8 people, this table pairs well with our Cable Lock Dining Bench. For your tabletop, choose from a painted finish in any one of our 35 colors, or upgrade to a clear coated solid Cherry, Maple, or Quartersawn Oak. The featured turnbuckle hardware is available in two finishes: a galvanized finish for a casual look or a polished zinc for a more refined look. Built in America. Made from solid Maple.
- Available in the following dimensions:
- Solid Table Seats 4: 42"W x 60"D x 30"H
- Solid Table Seats 6: 42"W x 72"D x 30"H/li>
- Solid Table Seats 8: 42"W x 84"D x 30"H
- Interested in a length not offered on this page? Call 866.366.3505 for a custom quote.
- Choose from 4 table top finishes:
- Painted Finish on Solid Maple Wood
- Solid Maple Wood with Natural Finish
- Solid Cherry Wood with Natural Finish
- Solid Quarter Sawn Oak with Natural Finish
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Constructed of solid maple and poplar, woods chosen for their durability and sustainability.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- Extension tables use traditional wood-on-wood extensions glides.
- Solid Shaker style aprons provide structural support.
- 20" extensions leaves are built with aprons to prevent bowing and provide a seamless look when placed into the table.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment.
- Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.
- Please note, a natural darkening of the wood on our clear-coated Maple, Cherry, and Quarter Sawn Oak tops will occur over time as the furniture is exposed to sunlight. To prevent uneven coloring, please be cautious when covering your top for an extended period of time with table runners, place mats, and the like.