Charlie Media Console
Okay, so we were a bit "narrow-minded" when we designed this piece. The Charlie Media Console offers a combination of hidden storage and open shelves sized for smaller spaces. A colorful piece of furniture that is skinny and tall, requiring very little square footage floor space. Plus, it's the perfect piece of colorful furniture to go under your wall mount television!
- Overall Dimensions: 48"W x 15"D x 40"H
- Weight: 150 lbs.
- Overall: 48"W x 15"D x 40"H
- A painted piece of furniture that fits under a TV.
- A colorful statement piece of furniture for any room that's small on space.
- Practical purposeful cottage furniture to hide clutter and simultaneously display some of your favorite pictures without wasting valuable floorspace
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Furniture frames constructed of solid maple and poplar using corner blocks and center supports for extra strength.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- Two removable shelves behind doors; all shelves are removable, but not adjustable.
- Doors equipped with standard cabinet hinges.
- Glass pane doors are standard where shown. Upgrade standard wood panel doors to glass pane doors for $20 per door.
- Side panels strong 7-ply maple veneer, chosen because of its durability and sustainability.
- Mortise and tenon joinery used on all door frames.
- Back is finished and cleanly attached with dado joinery and screws (no staples).
- Solid Shaker style aprons provide structural support.
- Two-inch holes drilled through the back of all media centers for electronic wire access.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.