Chesapeake Coffee Table
Let's face it, this multipurpose painted colorful coffee table will most likely serve more as a footrest and game table than a place to set your coffee. Either way, this slat-top is a winner that boasts a generous bottom shelf.
- Overall Dimensions: 32"W x 21.5"D x 19"H
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Overall: 32"W x 21.5"D x 19"H
- A painted slatted top table that can serve double duty, and multi-task bench.
- Simple in style, long in function the Chesapeake Coffee Table is versatile and will go the long haul with you.
- The slatted top is reminiscent of farm house tables, but the colorful paint adds a modern flair to this rectangular coffee table.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Furniture frames constructed of solid maple and poplar using corner blocks and center supports for extra strength.
- Select woods chosen for their durability and sustainability.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.