Cokie Bar Stool
Our painted bar stool rivals any bar stool on the market in comfort, style, and durability. Cokie's high, sturdy back and an ample seat size make it a comfortable coordinate in any modern cottage or traditional coastal retreat. Made in America from stem to stern (Betcha thought that was a thing of the past). Cokie encourages you to linger a little longer in unmatched comfort.
- Overall Dimensions: 20"W x 22"D x 45.5"H
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Overall: 20"W x 22"D x 45.5"H
- Seat Width: 20"W
- Seat Depth: 16"D
- Seat Height: 29.5"H
- Cokie is our take on a colorful vintage student chair. We made taller too so that the painted bar stool is perfect at any bar.
- Simple vertical back slats give this colorful bar stool versatility so that it can fit perfectly into a modern loft or a country cottage.
- The seat of the bar stool is contoured by hand for maximum comfort.
- Sturdy joint construction on the base ensures that this wooden bar stool will last for generations.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Constructed of solid maple, a wood chosen for its durability and sustainability.
- Mortise and tenon joinery used on chair bases.
- Seat dips are hand sanded and contoured into the chair seat for maximum comfort.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Each piece completely painted.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.