Cokie Desk Chair
Our colorful desk chair will make almost make deskwork enjoyable. Cokie's high, sturdy back and an ample seat size make it a comfortable coordinate to any cottage style desk. Castors make it easy to glide to the file cabinet and back effortlessly.
- Overall Dimensions: 25.5"W x 27.5"D x 38"H
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- Overall: 25.5"W x 27.5"D x 38"H
- Seat Width: 20"W
- Seat Depth: 16"D
- Cokie is our take on a colorful vintage student desk chair.
- Add color and style to any office with the added benefit of motion!
- Simple vertical back slats give this colorful desk chair versatility so that it can fit perfectly into a modern office or a coastal cottage office.
- Five splay legs with fully rotational casters provide balance, support, and easy gliding from here to there.
- The seat of the desk chair is contoured by hand for maximum comfort.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each painted dining chair is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Constructed of solid maple, a wood chosen for its durability and sustainability. Corner blocks and center supports add extra strength.
- Mortise and tenon joinery used on chair base.
- Seat dips are hand sanded and contoured into the chair seat for maximum comfort.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Each wooden piece completely painted.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.