The scent of suntan lotion, the sound of lapping waves, and salty air come to mind when gazing upon Maryland native Kim Hovell's painting, Sunny and Shade. Kim blends a multitude of coastal colors together perfectly to capture the essence of the beach life.
READ MORE about the artist, Kim Hovell.
PRINT DIMENSIONS: 20 x 11
• Double Mat + White or Black Frame: 27.5 x 19
• Floating Canvas + White Frame: 21.25 x 12.25
• Floating Canvas + barn wood Frame: 21.75 x 12.75
• Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
• Sealed on the back with paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
• Delivered wired and ready to hang.
• We recommend, but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
DOUBLE MAT + WHITE OR BLACK FRAME OPTION
• Printed on hand-molded paper, behind a double white mat and lightweight glazing.
• Protected by 3/32” thick, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter-resistant.
• Wood frame is available painted white or black.
FLOATING CANVAS + WHITE OR barn wood FRAME OPTION
• Archival Canvas made from an acid-free poly-cotton which creates an authentic look of paint on canvas.
• Canvas giclees are wrapped around solid wood stretcher bars and then framed in our Canvas Floaters.
• The floating space beautifully suspends the canvas showcasing the artwork.
• Natural wood frame is smooth to touch and painted white.
• barn wood frame is all-natural, unfinished reclaimed barn wood; each frame is one-of-a-kind.