Kim’s strong connection to the Chesapeake Bay and love for a coastal lifestyle provide the foundation for her paintings. Kim is best known for her oyster paintings, but she also paints many other sea-related subjects. Kim's tranquil palettes are reminiscent of the calm found in nature while her layers of acrylic paints and other media create texture and depth.
- Overall Dimensions: 20"W x 2"D x 16"H
Print Dimensions: 20"W x 16"H
- Double Mat + White or Black Frame: 27.5"W x 23"H
- Floating Canvas + White Frame: 21.25"W x 17.25"H
- Floating Canvas + Barnwood Frame: 21.75"W x 17.75"H
- Use a soft cloth moistened with water, gently wiping and turning the cloth often.
- Avoid rubbing as dirt on the surface can cause scratching on acrylic.
- Avoid any cleaning products, especially with ammonia such as glass/window cleaners as it will erode the surface of the acrylic and leave it looking cloudy.
- Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
- Sealed on the back with paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
- Delivered wired and ready to hang.
- We recommend, but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
- Printed on hand-molded paper, behind a double white mat and lightweight glazing.
- Protected by 3/32" think, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter resistant.
- Wood frame is available painted white or black
- Canvas giclees are wrapped around stretchers then framed using a back mounting support which gives the illusion that the art is suspended. The float space beautifully suspends the canvas showcasing the artwork.
- Natural wood frame is smooth to touch and painted white.
- Barnwood frame is all natural, unfinished reclaimed barnwood.
DOUBLE MAT + WHITE OR BLACK FRAME OPTION
FLOATING CANVAS + WHITE OR BARNWOOD FRAME OPTION