Abloom with bursts of radiant color and sensually swaying form, we like to imagine these exquisite blossoms are nestled in a sweetly scented orchard nestled in a verdant hilltop. Diminutively sized, it makes for a beautiful bouquet on a bedside table or countertop. Interweaving brilliant hues and saturated tones, Jess Franks blurs the line between conventional floral structure and abstract frivolity to reflect nature’s inherent order and chaos.
Print Dimensions: 9"W x 12"H
- Double Mat + White or Black Frame: 15.5"W x 19"H
- Floating Canvas + White Frame: 10.25"W x 13.25"H
- Floating Canvas + Barnwood Frame: 10.75"W x 13.75"H
- Use a soft cloth moistened with water, gently wiping and turning the cloth often.
- Avoid rubbing as dirt on the surface can cause scratching on acrylic.
- Avoid any cleaning products, especially with ammonia such as glass/window cleaners as it will erode the surface of the acrylic and leave it looking cloudy.
- Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
- Sealed on the back with paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
- Delivered wired and ready to hang.
- We recommend, but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
- Printed on hand-molded paper, behind a double white mat and lightweight glazing.
- Protected by 3/32" think, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter resistant.
- Wood frame is available painted white or black
- Canvas giclees are wrapped around stretchers then framed using a back mounting support which gives the illusion that the art is suspended. The float space beautifully suspends the canvas showcasing the artwork.
- Natural wood frame is smooth to touch and painted white.
- Barnwood frame is all natural, unfinished reclaimed barnwood.
DOUBLE MAT + WHITE OR BLACK FRAME OPTION
FLOATING CANVAS + WHITE OR BARNWOOD FRAME OPTION