Considered floral studies, Taelor Fisher's use of soft colors and abstract expressions create wonderfully modern yet unique artwork that sits beautifully over Maine Cottage furniture. Garden Eleven brings a broad palette and a touch of floral fun to any space.
Print Dimensions: 32"W x 24"H
- Double Mat + White or Black Frame: 39.5"W x 32"H
- Floating Canvas + White Frame: 33.25"W x 25.25"H
- Floating Canvas + Barnwood Frame: 33.75"W x 25.75"H
- Use a soft cloth moistened with water, gently wiping and turning the cloth often.
- Avoid rubbing as dirt on the surface can cause scratching on acrylic.
- Avoid any cleaning products, especially with ammonia such as glass/window cleaners as it will erode the surface of the acrylic and leave it looking cloudy.
- Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
- Sealed on the back with paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
- Delivered wired and ready to hang.
- We recommend, but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
- Printed on hand-molded paper, behind a double white mat and lightweight glazing.
- Protected by 3/32" think, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter resistant.
- Wood frame is available painted white or black
- Canvas giclees are wrapped around stretchers then framed using a back mounting support which gives the illusion that the art is suspended. The float space beautifully suspends the canvas showcasing the artwork.
- Natural wood frame is smooth to touch and painted white.
- Barnwood frame is all natural, unfinished reclaimed barnwood.
DOUBLE MAT + WHITE OR BLACK FRAME OPTION
FLOATING CANVAS + WHITE OR BARNWOOD FRAME OPTION