High Tide Bunk Bed
Colorful Bunk Beds are an ideal way to add a pop of color and maximize vertical space in a kids bedroom or a vacation home that needs to sleep your extended family! The High Tide Bunk Bed is reminiscent of an ocean-side boardwalk with wood slats and waves. Outfitting a bunk with a Maine Cottage trundle increases your sleeping capacity. Add Bed Bin, or two, for extra off-season clothing or toy storage.
- Overall Dimensions: 41.75"W x 80"D x 73"H
- Weight: 250 lbs.
- Overall: 41.75"W x 80"D x 73"H
- Single Twin Beds: 42"W x 80"D x 43"H each
- All bed measurements are outside post to outside post.
- Nautical bunk beds easily convert to a matching pair of twin beds.
- Trundle Bed and Bed Bins roll under any of our beds with hidden casters.
- Top bunks come equipped with painted panels that serve as a bunkie board under the mattress and conceal unsightly sheets from the gues below.
- Ladder is included and can attach to the top bunks footboard or side rail for space saving options.
- Wave headbord adds coastal appeal to any bedroom.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Furniture frames are constructed of solid maple and poplar, woods chosen for their durability and sustainability, with corner blocks and center supports that add extra strength.
- Bedding is supported by six wooden slats that rest on ledges inside of the side rails.
- Side rails attach to the footboard and headboard with strong steel brackets that are easy to assemble.
- Bunks easily convert to a pair of twin beds.
- Painted wood panels are provided for top bunk to support the mattress and hide unsightly top bunk sheets.
- Two removable Safety Side Rails provided for the top bunk with mounting slots on both the left and right sides.
- Additional safety side rails can be purchased by request.
- Ladder is included and can attach to the side rail.
- Trundle bed and bed bins roll under any of our beds using hidden casters.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.