Inga Trestle Dining Table
$1995 to $2295
Our Inga painted trestle table provides an opportunity to linger just a bit longer. Character, form, and function. The perfect Scandinavian design inspired breakfast table; it fits smartly and accommodates both or bench and chair seating! Available in 4 or 6 seater configurations.
- Overall Dimensions: 42"W x 72"D x 30"H
- Weight: 75 lbs.
- Seats 4: 42"W x 72"D x 30"H
- Seats 6: 44"W x 84"D x 30"H
- Whimsical painted trestle table with stylized trestle supports.
- 19th century Scandanavian inspired trestle table.
- Choose from 4 table top styles:
- Solid Maple Wood with a paint color finish
- Solid Maple Wood with natural finish
- Solid Cherry Wood with natural finish
- Solid Quarter Sawn Oak with natural finish
- Building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Dining tables are constructed of solid maple and poplar, using corner blocks and center supports for extra strength.
- Select woods chosen for their durability and sustainability.
- Solid Shaker style aprons provide structural support.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques are used to ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Each piece painted top and bottom.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.