Large Charlie Buffet
To show it or stow it, that is the question. The Large Charlie Buffet is standard with shelves behind glass doors (show), or you can upgrade to solid wood panel doors (stow). Either way there are three spacious drawers for more stowing! The perfectly painted sideboard you have been looking for all these years!
- Overall Dimensions: 58"W x 22"D x 36"H
- Weight: 125 lbs.
- Colorful sideboard with plenty of storage space.
- Three oversized, full extension drawers allow for easy access to stacks and stacks of serving wear.
- Painted buffet is a great piece of furniture for entertaining and serves as a colorful backdrop to any cottage dining room.
- Upgrade standard glass pane doors to wood-panel doors for $20 per door.
- One removable shelf behind each door allows for flexibility
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Furniture frames are constructed of solid maple and poplar using corner blocks and center supports for extra strength.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- Drawers fully dovetailed front and back with stainless steel, 3/4 extension, smooth glide, under mount runners.
- All drawers feature soft close slides allowing for whisper-quiet closure.
- Two removable shelves behind doors; all shelves are removable, but not adjustable.
- Doors equipped with standard cabinet hinges.
- Glass pane doors are standard where shown. Upgrade standard wood panel doors to glass pane doors for $20 per door.
- Side panels are strong 7-ply maple veneer, chosen because of its durability and sustainability.
- Mortise and tenon joinery used on all door frames.
- Back is finished and cleanly attached with dado joinery and screws (no staples).
- Solid Shaker style aprons provide structural support.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.