It's official, you CAN have it all! Case in point, The Maine Cottage® Large Sagamore Buffet. Surface space for entertaining, open storage space for wine or whatever suits your fancy, and closed storage for discreetly holding household essentials. Spacious drawers, cute cubbies and hidden shelving.
- Overall Dimensions: 60.25"W x 19"D x 38"H
- Weight: 225 lbs.
- Overall: 60.25"W x 19"D x 38"H
- One removable shelf behind door.
- Wood panel door standard, as shown.
- Upgrade standard wood panel door to glass pane door for $20 per door.
- Wicker Cubby Baskets are designed to fit sung in the cubby spaces and are available in dark coffee or a light natural stain finish. Sold separetely.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Furniture frames constructed of solid maple and poplar using corner blocks and center supports for extra strength.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- Drawers fully dovetailed front and back with stainless steel, 3/4 extension, smooth glide, under mount runners.
- All drawers feature soft close slides allowing for whisper-quiet closure.
- One removable shelf behind the door; shelf is removable, but not adjustable.
- Door equipped with standard cabinet hinges.
- Glass pane doors are standard where shown. Upgrade standard wood panel doors to glass pane doors for $20 per door.
- Side panels are strong 7-ply maple veneer, chosen because of its durability and sustainability.
- Mortise and tenon joinery used on all door frames.
- Back is finished and cleanly attached with dado joinery and screws (no staples).
- Solid Shaker style aprons provide structural support.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.