Liz Lind's painting, Lucky Blue, captures the rarity of finding that one blue lobster in a sea of millions. Did you know only an estimated one in 2 million lobsters are blue? Bold China Blue and Rhubarb colored lobsters are painted in silhouette on crisp white background and framed to create coastal artwork with an Americana flair. This limited edition giclee is accompanied with an artist signed certificate of authenticity. Printed on archival watercolor paper and framed behind a double mat.
- Overall Dimensions: 55"W x 32"D x 1.25"H
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- 55"W x 32"H x 1.25"D
- Art is protected by 3/32" thick, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter resistant.
- Archival quality giclees is part of a signed and limited edition of 250.
- Liz Lind framed artwork is known for it's uplifting spirit and can be found in waterfront homes and 5 star restaurants and hotels across the US.
- Liz uses mixed media incorporating, pen and ink, wash, colored pencil, watercolor, acrylic paint, and collage.
- Liz's floral art and colorful botanicals are quintessential cottage style art.
- Use a soft cloth moistened with water, gently wiping and turning the cloth often.
- Avoid rubbing as dirt on the surface can cause scratching.
- Avoid any cleaning products, especially with ammonia such as glass/window cleaners as it will erode the surface of the acrylic and leave it looking cloudy.
- Acrylic Cleaners are available as well.
- giclees are printed on hand-molded watercolor paper.
- Original artwork is mixed media, predominantly watercolor/
- Art is framed behind a double white mat and lightweight glazing.
- Wood frame is availble painted white or black.
- Frame is sealed on the back with black paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
- Delivered wired and ready to hang.
- We recommend, but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.