Margaret is so much more than most benches you'll find. With her high back, tapered legs and capacity to seat quite a few...she makes us super proud.
- Overall Dimensions: 44"W x 20"D x 35"H
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Overall: 44"W x 20"D x 35"H
- Seat Height: 18"H
- Seat Depth: 14.25"D
- Magaret is a modern windsor bench designed to sit in a coastal entryway or beach house mudroom.
- It also works with some rectangular dining tables like our Inga Trestle Table
- Refined splindles and an understated top rail put this painted bench into the classic furniture category.
- Sturdy joint construction on the base ensures that this wooden bench will last for generations.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Constructed of solid maple, a wood chosen for its durability and sustainability.
- Mortise and tenon joinery is used on base.
- Seat dips are hand sanded and contoured into the chair seat for maximum comfort.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Each piece is completely painted.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.