Margate Extension Dining Table - Maple Top
$1395 to $2795
Our Margate Dining Table is sturdy and solid top with square legs that taper. The design based on a traditional colorful classic farm table. Available in sizes to fit 4, 6 or 8 people at one time. Also available in one or two extensions to seat up to 10 for entertaining enthusiasts. Customizable country table made in America..we think this is as good as it gets!
- Overall Dimensions: 33"W x 60"D x 30"H
- Weight: 125 lbs.
- Available in the following dimensions:
- Solid Table Seats 4: 33"W x 60"D x 30"H
- Solid Table Seats 6: 36"W x 72"D x 30"H
- Solid Table Seats 8: 40"W x 84"D x 30"H
- Extension Table with (1) - 20" Extension Leaf, Seats up to 8: 44"W x 72"D to 92"D x 30"H
- Extension Table with (2) - 20" Extension Leaves, Seats up to 10: 44"W x 72"D to 112"D x 30"H
- Interested in a length not offered on this page? Call 866.366.3505, ext. 107 for a custom quote.
- Choose from 4 table top finishes:
- Painted Finish on Solid Maple Wood
- Solid Maple Wood with Natural Finish
- Solid Cherry Wood with Natural Finish
- Solid Quarter Sawn Oak with Natural Finish
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Constructed of solid maple and poplar, woods chosen for their durability and sustainability.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- Extension tables use traditional wood-on-wood extensions glides.
- Solid Shaker style aprons provide structural support.
- 20" extensions leaves are built with aprons, to prevent bowing and provide a seamless look when placed on the table.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Each piece painted top and bottom.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.
- Please note, a natural darkening of the wood on our clear-coated Maple, Cherry, and Quarter Sawn Oak tops will occur over time as the furniture is exposed to sunlight. To prevent uneven coloring, please be cautious when covering your top for an extended period of time with table runners, place mats, and the like.