Medium Stow-Away Shelf
The Stow-Away Shelf is the optimal storage solution that also allows for stunning displays that can add thoughtful accent color and feel to a room or space. Neat and roomy, these perfectly sized cubby boxes house baskets that are best for those items that look best put away. They also allow for you to carry out the theme of your living space with treasured photos, collections and art. The Medium Stow-Away Shelf loaded with six cubbies. Casters provide ease of movement.
- Overall Dimensions: 47"W x 14"D x 39"H
- Overall: 47"W x 14"D x 39"H
- These colorful storage solutions are equippted with 4 aesthetic, full swivel wooden castors.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Furniture frames are constructed of solid maple and poplar.
- Side panels are strong 7-ply maple veneer, chosen because of its durability and sustainability.
- Shelves are supported with metal shelf pins; not removable or adjustable.
- Back is finished and cleanly attached with dado joinery and screws (no staples).
- Solid Shaker style aprons provide structural support.
- Wooden casters are aesthetic and provide for easy moving, but can be excluded for no extra charge upon request.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.