Mirror, mirror in the hall, or the bathroom or the bedroom. The classic shape of our Parson's mirror, coupled with a whimsical Maine Cottage® color makes it a great addition to any room. A chunky squared relief around the interior and exterior adds style to our mirror.
- Overall Dimensions: 33"W x 7"D x 48"H
- Weight: 26 lbs.
- Overall: 27"W x 1"D x 41.5"H
- Colorful and customizable retangular mirror.
- Colorful mirror is perfect to add punch to any kids room or coastal bathroom.
- Delivered wired and ready to hang. We recommend, but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Cork boards and mirrors are delivered wired and ready to hang. We recommend but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- After a thorough quality inspection, our cork and mirrors receive an authentic brand of approval.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Each piece is painted front and back.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.