Alma Ramirez creates abstract paintings featuring unique brushwork, shapes, and colors that work together to produce a beautifully calming influence on the viewer and the room. Her Amelia Marsh painting is evocative of a peaceful and colorful wetland.
Available in a variety of frame options to complement any décor, from coastal to cottage to modern.
READ MORE about the artist, Alma Ramirez
PRINT DIMENSIONS: 30" x 24"
• Double Mat + White or Black Frame: 37.5" x 32"
• Floating Canvas + White Frame: 31.25" x 25.25"
• Floating Canvas + Barnwood Frame: 31.75" x 25.75"
• Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
• Sealed on the back with paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
• Delivered wired and ready to hang.
• We recommend but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
DOUBLE MAT + WHITE OR BLACK FRAME OPTION
• Printed on hand-molded paper, behind a double white mat and lightweight glazing.
• Protected by 3/32" thick, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter-resistant.
• Wood frame is available painted white or black.
FLOATING CANVAS + WHITE OR BARNWOOD FRAME OPTION
• Archival Canvas made from an acid-free poly-cotton which creates an authentic look of paint on canvas.
• Canvas giclees are wrapped around solid wood stretcher bars and then framed in our Canvas Floaters.
• The floating space beautifully suspends the canvas showcasing the artwork.
• Natural wood frame is smooth to touch and painted white.
• Barnwood frame is all natural, unfinished reclaimed barn wood; each frame is one-of-a-kind.