Life's all about balance! A float on the right arm, a float on the left. Oh, and beach toys for the kiddos that left you behind to carry all the gear down to the shore by yourself. But, no worries, once you get them occupied in the sand, you'll get a moment to yourself (fingers crossed!). Lori Mehta uses vibrant, saturated colors and bold, expressive strokes to make everyday moments feel both energizing and soothing in your home.
READ MORE about the artist, Lori Mehta.
PRINT DIMENSIONS: 14 x 18
• Double Mat + White or Black Frame: 20.5 x 25
• Floating Canvas + White Frame: 15.25 x 19.25
• Floating Canvas + barn wood Frame: 15.75 x 19.75
• Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
• Sealed on the back with paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
• Delivered wired and ready to hang.
• We recommend, but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
DOUBLE MAT + WHITE OR BLACK FRAME OPTION
• Printed on hand-molded paper, behind a double white mat and lightweight glazing.
• Protected by 3/32” thick, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter-resistant.
• Wood frame is available painted white or black.
FLOATING CANVAS + WHITE OR barn wood FRAME OPTION
• Archival Canvas made from an acid-free poly-cotton which creates an authentic look of paint on canvas.
• Canvas giclees are wrapped around solid wood stretcher bars and then framed in our Canvas Floaters.
• The floating space beautifully suspends the canvas showcasing the artwork.
• Natural wood frame is smooth to touch and painted white.
• barn wood frame is all-natural, unfinished reclaimed barn wood; each frame is one-of-a-kind.