Smell the salt air and feel the warm boards below your feet as you head to the beach. In the distance, there is a lighthouse and some of the fluffiest clouds you've ever seen. This is the artist's idea of perfection on Sullivan's Island in South Carolina. Jordan Connelly's paintings have the ability to transport you to a place and time. The breezy brushstrokes echo the warm ocean breeze.
READ MORE about the artist, Jordan Connelly.
PRINT DIMENSIONS: 24" x 20"
• Double Mat + White or Black Frame: 31.5" x 28.25"
• Floating Canvas + White Frame: 25.25" x 21.25"
• Floating Canvas + Barnwood Frame: 25.75" x 21.75"
• Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
• Sealed on the back with paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
• Delivered wired and ready to hang.
• We recommend, but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
DOUBLE MAT + WHITE OR BLACK FRAME OPTION
• Printed on hand-molded paper, behind a double white mat and lightweight glazing.
• Protected by 3/32” thick, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter-resistant.
• Wood frame is available painted white or black.
FLOATING CANVAS + WHITE OR BARNWOOD FRAME OPTION
• Archival Canvas made from an acid-free poly-cotton which creates an authentic look of paint on canvas.
• Canvas giclees are wrapped around solid wood stretcher bars and then framed in our Canvas Floaters.
• The floating space beautifully suspends the canvas showcasing the artwork.
• Natural wood frame is smooth to touch and painted white.
• Barnwood frame is all natural, unfinished reclaimed barnwood; each frame is one-of-a-kind.