Abstract artist Alma Ramirez creates unique seascape paintings inspired by water and the interplay of colors in nature. Her painting titled Breakthrough features two colorful rowboats with bold brush strokes of sea and sky that will brighten your room and your day.
Available in a variety of frame options to complement any décor, from coastal to cottage to modern.
READ MORE about the artist, Alma Ramirez
PRINT DIMENSIONS: 24" x 24"
• Double Mat + White or Black Frame: 31.5" x 32"
• Floating Canvas + White Frame: 25.25" x 25.25"
• Floating Canvas + barnwood Frame: 25.75" x 25.75"
• Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
• Sealed on the back with paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
• Delivered wired and ready to hang.
• We recommend but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
DOUBLE MAT + WHITE OR BLACK FRAME OPTION
• Printed on hand-molded paper, behind a double white mat and lightweight glazing.
• Protected by 3/32" thick, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter-resistant.
• Wood frame is available painted white or black.
FLOATING CANVAS + WHITE OR BARNWOOD FRAME OPTION
• Archival Canvas made from an acid-free poly-cotton which creates an authentic look of paint on canvas.
• Canvas giclees are wrapped around solid wood stretcher bars and then framed in our Canvas Floaters.
• The floating space beautifully suspends the canvas showcasing the artwork.
• Natural wood frame is smooth to touch and painted white.
• Barnwood frame is all natural, unfinished reclaimed barn wood; each frame is one-of-a-kind.