Artist Alicia Hobbs creates abstract paintings inspired by nature and the coast. Chasing the Sun is a charming print of a colorful port with the sun hitting the boats and casting beautiful reflections on the cool blue water.
Available in a variety of frame options to complement any décor, from coastal to cottage to modern.
READ MORE about the artist, Alicia Hobbs.
PRINT DIMENSIONS: 24" x 30"
• Double Mat + White or Black Frame: 31.5" x 38"
• Floating Canvas + White or Platinum Frame: 25.25" x 31.25"
• Floating Canvas + Barn Wood Frame: 25.75" x 31.75"
• Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
• Sealed on the back with paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
• Delivered wired and ready to hang.
• We recommend but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
DOUBLE MAT + WHITE OR BLACK FRAME OPTION
• Printed on hand-molded paper, behind a double white mat and lightweight glazing.
• Protected by 3/32" thick, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter-resistant.
• Wood frame is available painted white or black.
FLOATING CANVAS + WHITE, PLATINUM OR BARN WOOD FRAME OPTION
• Archival Canvas made from an acid-free poly-cotton which creates an authentic look of paint on canvas.
• Canvas giclees are wrapped around solid wood stretcher bars and then framed in our Canvas Floaters.
• The floating space beautifully suspends the canvas showcasing the artwork.
• Natural wood frame is smooth to touch and painted white.
• Barn wood frame is all-natural, unfinished reclaimed barn wood; each frame is one-of-a-kind.