Slender white birches stand sentry against an autumnal background rife with burnt oranges, muted golds, and warm browns to create an earthy expanse that evokes mountain hikes and apple picking at the orchard. Often unpredictable and always refreshing, Beth Munro's paintings are composed with nuanced texture, dynamic pattern, and adventurous color stories that capture the whimsical nature of life.
READ MORE about the artist, Beth Munro.
PRINT DIMENSIONS: 40 x 40
• Double Mat + White or Black Frame: 47.5 x 48
• Floating Canvas + White Frame: 41.25 x 41.25
• Floating Canvas + barn wood Frame: 41.75 x 41.75
• Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
• Sealed on the back with paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
• Delivered wired and ready to hang.
• We recommend, but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
DOUBLE MAT + WHITE OR BLACK FRAME OPTION
• Printed on hand-molded paper, behind a double white mat and lightweight glazing.
• Protected by 3/32” thick, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter-resistant.
• Wood frame is available painted white or black.
FLOATING CANVAS + WHITE OR barn wood FRAME OPTION
• Archival Canvas made from an acid-free poly-cotton which creates an authentic look of paint on canvas.
• Canvas giclees are wrapped around solid wood stretcher bars and then framed in our Canvas Floaters.
• The floating space beautifully suspends the canvas showcasing the artwork.
• Natural wood frame is smooth to touch and painted white.
• barn wood frame is all-natural, unfinished reclaimed barn wood; each frame is one-of-a-kind.