Fireflies at Sea Two captures all the things we love about a glorious afternoon on the water and the competitive spirit of sailors. The pastel palette is reminiscent of coastal sunsets.
This painting is one half of the sailing diptych painted by Jordan Connelly. Just like fireflies put on a summer evening show, the sailboat races in the Charleston Harbor create a theatrical presentation for spectators. Hang the two large Firefly paintings side-by-side to experience for the full effect. View Fireflies at Sea One.
READ MORE about the artist, Jordan Connelly.
PRINT DIMENSIONS: 24" x 36"
• Double Mat + White or Black Frame: 31.5" x 44"
• Floating Canvas + White Frame: 25.25" x 37.25"
• Floating Canvas + Barnwood Frame: 25.75" x 37.75"
• Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
• Sealed on the back with paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
• Delivered wired and ready to hang.
• We recommend, but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
DOUBLE MAT + WHITE OR BLACK FRAME OPTION
• Printed on hand-molded paper, behind a double white mat and lightweight glazing.
• Protected by 3/32” thick, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter-resistant.
• Wood frame is available painted white or black.
FLOATING CANVAS + WHITE OR BARNWOOD FRAME OPTION
• Archival Canvas made from an acid-free poly-cotton which creates an authentic look of paint on canvas.
• Canvas giclees are wrapped around solid wood stretcher bars and then framed in our Canvas Floaters.
• The floating space beautifully suspends the canvas showcasing the artwork.
• Natural wood frame is smooth to touch and painted white.
• Barnwood frame is all natural, unfinished reclaimed barn wood; each frame is one-of-a-kind.