Liz Lind captured the scale of Earth's largest animal in her fantastic under the sea coastal artwork appropriately called Blue Whale. Sailboats and skates, seagulls and fish all surround the big whale painted exclusively for Maine Cottage® featuring our signature color China Blue. This limited edition giclee is accompanied with an artist signed certificate of authenticity. Printed on archival watercolor paper and framed behind a double mat.
Archival quality giclees is part of a signed and limited edition of 250. Liz Lind framed artwork is known for it's uplifting spirit and can be found in waterfront homes and 5 star restaurants and hotels across the US. Liz uses mixed media incorporating, pen and ink, wash, colored pencil, watercolor, acrylic paint, and collage. Liz's floral art and colorful botanicals are quintessential cottage style art.
READ MORE about the artist, Liz Lind.
PRINT DIMENSIONS: 46.5 x 17.25
• Double Mat + White or Black Frame: 54 x 25.25
• Floating Canvas + White Frame: 47.75 x 18.5
• Floating Canvas + barn wood Frame: barn wood Not Available in this Size
• Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
• Sealed on the back with paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
• Delivered wired and ready to hang.
• We recommend, but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
DOUBLE MAT + WHITE OR BLACK FRAME OPTION
• Printed on hand-molded paper, behind a double white mat and lightweight glazing.
• Protected by 3/32” thick, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter-resistant.
• Wood frame is available painted white or black.
FLOATING CANVAS + WHITE OR barn wood FRAME OPTION
• Archival Canvas made from an acid-free poly-cotton which creates an authentic look of paint on canvas.
• Canvas giclees are wrapped around solid wood stretcher bars and then framed in our Canvas Floaters.
• The floating space beautifully suspends the canvas showcasing the artwork.
• Natural wood frame is smooth to touch and painted white.
• barn wood frame is all-natural, unfinished reclaimed barn wood; each frame is one-of-a-kind.