Maine Cottage® furniture and Liz Lind artwork go together like milk and cookies! We commissioned Liz to create unique works of art using our exact palette for perfect color harmony. Liz's vividly colorful and sometimes whimsical artistry is an expression of her childhood summer memories and joyful experiences growing up along Maryland and Delaware beaches. Though classically trained, Liz defines her style as expressionistic, in that she is much more interested in what each individual feels upon seeing one of her paintings than in creating a perfect representation of its subject matter. This limited edition giclee is accompanied by an artist signed certificate of authenticity. Printed on archival watercolor paper and framed behind a double mat.
Archival quality giclee is part of a signed and limited edition of 250. Liz Lind framed artwork is known for its uplifting spirit and can be found in waterfront homes and 5-star restaurants and hotels across the US. Liz uses mixed media incorporating, pen and ink, wash, colored pencil, watercolor, acrylic paint, and collage. Liz's floral art and colorful botanicals are quintessential cottage style art.
READ MORE about the artist, Liz Lind.
PRINT DIMENSIONS: 12 x 9
• Double Mat + White or Black Frame: 18.5 x 16
• Floating Canvas + White or Platinum Frame: 13.25 x 10.25
• Floating Canvas + Barn Wood Frame: 13.75 x 10.75
• Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
• Sealed on the back with paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
• Delivered wired and ready to hang.
• We recommend, but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
DOUBLE MAT + WHITE OR BLACK FRAME OPTION
• Printed on hand-molded paper, behind a double white mat and lightweight glazing.
• Protected by 3/32” thick, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter-resistant.
• Wood frame is available painted white or black.
FLOATING CANVAS + WHITE, PLATINUM OR BARN WOOD FRAME OPTION
• Archival Canvas made from an acid-free poly-cotton which creates an authentic look of paint on canvas.
• Canvas giclees are wrapped around solid wood stretcher bars and then framed in our Canvas Floaters.
• The floating space beautifully suspends the canvas showcasing the artwork.
• Natural wood frame is smooth to touch and painted white.
• barn wood frame is all-natural, unfinished reclaimed barn wood; each frame is one-of-a-kind.