Crashing waves and frothy tidal water without the wind in your face? Yes, please! Sometimes life calls for a bit of effortless escapism and a seascape full of movement and texture is just the quick fix you need. Brynn Casey's landscape scenes, created exclusively for Maine Cottage, are real and understandable, but her expressive, abstract style leaves an ambiguousness to her work that allows for deeply thoughtful and evocative responses.
READ MORE about the artist, Brynn Casey.
PRINT DIMENSIONS: 36 x 36
• Double Mat + White or Black Frame: 35.75 x 35.75
• Floating Canvas + White Frame: 37.25 x 37.25
• Floating Canvas + Barnwood Frame: 37.75 x 37.75
• Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
• Sealed on the back with paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
• Delivered wired and ready to hang.
• We recommend, but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
DOUBLE MAT + WHITE OR BLACK FRAME OPTION
• Printed on hand-molded paper, behind a double white mat and lightweight glazing.
• Protected by 3/32” thick, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter-resistant.
• Wood frame is available painted white or black.
FLOATING CANVAS + WHITE OR BARNWOOD FRAME OPTION
• Archival Canvas made from an acid-free poly-cotton which creates an authentic look of paint on canvas.
• Canvas giclees are wrapped around solid wood stretcher bars and then framed in our Canvas Floaters.
• The floating space beautifully suspends the canvas showcasing the artwork.
• Natural wood frame is smooth to touch and painted white.
• Barnwood frame is all natural, unfinished reclaimed barnwood; each frame is one-of-a-kind.