Jordan Connelly has a way with color and technique that is genuinely soothing. You can almost feel the salty air on your face and hear the clinking of the sailboat halyards as you motor into the marina. Let this painting take you to port!
READ MORE about the artist, Jordan Connelly.
PRINT DIMENSIONS: 20" x 20"
• Double Mat + White or Black Frame: 27.5" x 28"
• Floating Canvas + White Frame: 21.25" x 21.25"
• Floating Canvas + Barnwood Frame: 21.75" x 21.75"
• Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
• Sealed on the back with paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
• Delivered wired and ready to hang.
• We recommend, but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
DOUBLE MAT + WHITE OR BLACK FRAME OPTION
• Printed on hand-molded paper, behind a double white mat and lightweight glazing.
• Protected by 3/32” thick, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter-resistant.
• Wood frame is available painted white or black.
FLOATING CANVAS + WHITE OR BARNWOOD FRAME OPTION
• Archival Canvas made from an acid-free poly-cotton which creates an authentic look of paint on canvas.
• Canvas giclees are wrapped around solid wood stretcher bars and then framed in our Canvas Floaters.
• The floating space beautifully suspends the canvas showcasing the artwork.
• Natural wood frame is smooth to touch and painted white.
• Barnwood frame is all natural, unfinished reclaimed barnwood; each frame is one-of-a-kind.