Getting there is half the fun! And arriving at your beach destination in an iconic VW bug complete with a roof rack full of your favorite boards is even better. Featuring broad, textural strokes that create a distinct painterly effect, you'll be hooked on the way this high quality print makes you feel like you're riding a wave of color. This limited edition giclee is accompanied with an artist signed certificate of authenticity. Printed on archival paper and framed.
Borne of free-spirited spontaneity and a true wanderlust lifestyle, Sam Malpass is inspired by all that she sees, feels and experiences as she travels the world. Her love of perpetual exploration has led to a body of work that is widely varying, boldly layered, and eclectic in nature. With expressive, impressionistic brush strokes and a fervor for coastal living, we've deliberately curated a small collection of her work that will add texture and nuanced color to your home.
Fluid acrylic brush strokes blend dozens of colors. Versatile color palette coordinates with most decor. Archival quality giclee is accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity. Limited edition of 250.
READ MORE about the artist, Sam Malpass.
PRINT DIMENSIONS: 18 x 22
• Double Mat + White or Black Frame: DOUBLE Mat Frames Not Available
• Floating Canvas + White Frame: CANVAS Frames Not Available
• Floating Canvas + barn wood Frame: 24.25 x 28.25
• Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
• Sealed on the back with paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
• Delivered wired and ready to hang.
• We recommend, but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
DOUBLE MAT + WHITE OR BLACK FRAME OPTION
• Printed on hand-molded paper, behind a double white mat and lightweight glazing.
• Protected by 3/32” thick, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter-resistant.
• Wood frame is available painted white or black.
FLOATING CANVAS + WHITE OR barn wood FRAME OPTION
• Archival Canvas made from an acid-free poly-cotton which creates an authentic look of paint on canvas.
• Canvas giclees are wrapped around solid wood stretcher bars and then framed in our Canvas Floaters.
• The floating space beautifully suspends the canvas showcasing the artwork.
• Natural wood frame is smooth to touch and painted white.
• barn wood frame is all-natural, unfinished reclaimed barn wood; each frame is one-of-a-kind.