Artist Alma Ramirez creates abstract paintings that are inspired by water and feature unique brushwork, shapes, and colors. Summer Memories is Alma’s vision of a quintessential summer day. Inspired by a sailing regatta, this seascape features colorful sailboats on the water shimmering with aqua and pastel hues. The green horizon adds a sense of balance and an anchoring feeling, reminding the viewer of the beautiful nature of the coastline and the memories that await.
Available in a variety of frame options to complement any décor, from coastal to cottage to modern.
READ MORE about the artist, Alma Ramirez
PRINT DIMENSIONS: 34"W x 22"H
• Double Mat + White or Black Frame: 40.5" x 29"
• Floating Canvas + White or Platinum Frame: 35.25" x 23.25"
• Floating Canvas + Barn Wood Frame: 35.75" x 23.75"
• Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
• Sealed on the back with paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
• Delivered wired and ready to hang.
• We recommend but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
DOUBLE MAT + WHITE OR BLACK FRAME OPTION
• Printed on hand-molded paper, behind a double white mat and lightweight glazing.
• Protected by 3/32" thick, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter-resistant.
• Wood frame is available painted white or black.
FLOATING CANVAS + WHITE, PLATINUM OR BARN WOOD FRAME OPTION
• Archival Canvas made from an acid-free poly-cotton which creates an authentic look of paint on canvas.
• Canvas giclees are wrapped around solid wood stretcher bars and then framed in our Canvas Floaters.
• The floating space beautifully suspends the canvas showcasing the artwork.
• Natural wood frame is smooth to touch and painted white.
• Barnwood frame is all natural, unfinished reclaimed barn wood; each frame is one-of-a-kind.