Artist Alicia Hobbs creates abstract paintings inspired by nature and the coast. This nautical print embodies the essence of Summer time, making you feel like you’re relaxing in the warm sunshine surrounded by a row of calmly rocking sailboats. The artist captures the scene with bold brush strokes and geometrical shapes reflected in the blue water and clouds.
Available in a variety of frame options to complement any décor, from coastal to cottage to modern.
READ MORE about the artist, Alicia Hobbs.
PRINT DIMENSIONS: 18" x 24"
• Double Mat + White or Black Frame: 24.5" x 31"
• Floating Canvas + White or Platinum Frame: 19.25" x 25.25"
• Floating Canvas + Barn Wood Frame: 19.75" x 25.75"
• Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
• Sealed on the back with paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
• Delivered wired and ready to hang.
• We recommend but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
DOUBLE MAT + WHITE OR BLACK FRAME OPTION
• Printed on hand-molded paper, behind a double white mat and lightweight glazing.
• Protected by 3/32" thick, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter-resistant.
• Wood frame is available painted white or black.
FLOATING CANVAS + WHITE, PLATINUM OR BARN WOOD FRAME OPTION
• Archival Canvas made from an acid-free poly-cotton which creates an authentic look of paint on canvas.
• Canvas giclees are wrapped around solid wood stretcher bars and then framed in our Canvas Floaters.
• The floating space beautifully suspends the canvas showcasing the artwork.
• Natural wood frame is smooth to touch and painted white.
• barn wood frame is all-natural, unfinished reclaimed barn wood; each frame is one-of-a-kind.