Jordan Connelly's "The Color of Sullivan's" paints a familiar place to Charleston locals. It's the view looking down the beach to the Sullivan's Island Lighthouse is a spiritual experience that seems to make all life's problems just melt away.
PRINT DIMENSIONS: 20 x 16
• Double Mat + White or Black Frame: 27.5 x 24.25
• Floating Canvas + White or Platinum Frame: 21.25 x 17.25
• Floating Canvas + Barn Wood Frame: 21.75 x 17.75
• Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
• Sealed on the back with paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
• Delivered wired and ready to hang.
• We recommend, but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
DOUBLE MAT + WHITE OR BLACK FRAME OPTION
• Printed on hand-molded paper, behind a double white mat and lightweight glazing.
• Protected by 3/32” thick, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter resistant.
• Wood frame is available painted white or black.
FLOATING CANVAS + WHITE, PLATINUM OR BARN WOOD FRAME OPTION
• Archival Canvas made from an acid-free poly-cotton which creates an authentic look of paint on canvas.
• Canvas giclees are wrapped around solid wood stretcher bars and then framed in our Canvas Floaters.
• The floating space beautifully suspends the canvas showcasing the artwork.
• Natural wood frame is smooth to touch and painted white.
• Barnwood frame is all natural, unfinished reclaimed barnwood; each frame is one-of-a-kind.