$1895 to $2295
The Shutter Bed was inspired by the classic shutters that are the essence of old time cottages. Fashioned into a handsome headboard and footboard.
- Overall Dimensions: 42"W x 80"D x 53"H
- Weight: 120 lbs.
- Available in the following dimensions:
- 42"W x 80"D x 53"H - Twin
- 57.75"W x 80"D x 53"H - Double
- 63.75"W x 85"D x 53"H - Queen
- 79.75"W x 86"D x 53"H - King
- Dimensions for all bed sizes:
- Headboard: 53"H
- Footboard: 31"H
- All bed measurements are outside post to outside post.
- Bedding is supported by six wooden slats that rest on ledges inside of the side rails.
- Side rails attach to the footboard and headboard with strong steel brackets that are easy to assemble.
- Queen and King Beds are also shipped with a center cross slat for extra support.
- Shorter footboards are available upon request at no extra charge.
- Trundle Beds and Bed Bins roll under any of our beds with hidden casters.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Furniture frames are constructed of solid maple and poplar, woods chosen for their durability and sustainability, with corner blocks and center supports that add extra strength.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment.
- Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.