Small Island Buffet & Hutch
Quite simple. Classic cottage styling is achieved by combining elegant details with the timeless mixture of beadboard accents. The Small Island Buffet & Hutch is the ultimate hostess. Perfect in height for serving and tucks the necessities away neat as a pin. Glass doors allow your china collection to stay appreciated all year long.
- Overall Dimensions: 36"W x 18"D x 72.25"H
- Weight: 115 lbs.
- Overall: 36"W x 18"D x 72.25"H
- Quintessential cottage style and beadboard furniture for the coastal dining room.
- Generous storage with two drawers and stylized base apron frill.
- Available solo as hutch only or with a hutch atop (sold seperately) to display special dining serverwear.
- Upgrade standard glass pane doors to island beadboard doors for $20 per door.
- Features two removable shelves behind the doors.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Furniture frames constructed of solid maple and poplar using corner blocks and center supports for extra strength.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- Buffet and hutch combinations have pre-drilled holes and dowels to prevent movement; ships with no-tip wall anchor hardware for safety.
- Drawers fully dovetailed front and back with stainless steel, 3/4 extension, smooth glide, under mount runners.
- All drawers feature soft close slides allowing for whisper-quiet closure.
- One removable shelf behind doors; shelf is removable, but not adjustable.
- Doors equipped with standard cabinet hinges.
- Glass pane doors are standard where shown. Upgrade standard wood panel doors to glass pane doors for $20 per door.
- Side panels are strong 7-ply maple veneer, chosen because of its durability and sustainability.
- Mortise and tenon joinery used on all door frames.
- Back is finished and cleanly attached with dado joinery and screws (no staples).
- Solid Shaker style aprons provide structural support.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.