Smallest Island Bookshelf
The Island Bookshelf collection includes classic cottage beadboard bookcases in four sizes with varying proportions. The Smallest Island Bookshelf takes the term useful to a whole new level. Don't let the size mislead you, it packs a big punch! Offering great flexibility for your storage, and display needs. Not to mention, it fits just about anywhere!
- Overall Dimensions: 23"W x 15"D x 39"H
- Weight: 75 lbs.
- Overall: 23"W x 15"D x 39"H
- Quintessential cottage style and beadboard furniture for the coastal inspired home.
- Architectural New England inspired arch along the top.
- Quality craftsmanship, found in a simple bookshelf.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Furniture frames constructed of solid maple and poplar using corner blocks and center supports for extra strength.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- Shelves are removable, not adjustable and supported with metal shelf pins.
- Side panels are strong 7-ply maple veneer, chosen because of its durability and sustainability.
- Back is finished and cleanly attached with dado joinery and screws (no staples).
- Solid Shaker style aprons provide structural support.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.