$1595 to $2495
Stevie knows how to take life easy. Petite rolled arms, deep seat, and plush, loose-cushioned back to make you want to sit and stay awhile. The exposed wood base is available in four finishes.
- Overall Dimensions: 35"W x 36"D x 36"H
- Weight: 60 lbs.
- Overall: 35"W x 36"D x 36"H
- Inside: 24"W x 21"D
- Seat Height: 20"H
- Arm Height: 24"H
- Back Rail: 33"H
- Offered in upholstery style only.
- Back Style: Box-Border Loose Back Cushion
- Seat Style: T-Cushion
- Arm Style: Sock Arm
- Base Style: Exposed Base and Leg
- Leg Style: Tapered Leg
- Updated version of a classic wood frame arm chair.
- Generous size seat, perfect for pulling up yourfeet and sit cross-legged with a good book.
- Easily flip cushions to freshen up the forms every so often.
- Loose back cushion is baffled to hold the filling in place for long lasting comfort.
- Bench built in North Carolina.
- 8-way hand tied with double cone steel coil springs.
- Standard seat cushion is high resiliency soy-based foam wrapped in fiber and encased in a soft fabric ticking.
- Comfort Down is a blend of fiber, feathers and down, encased in a down proof ticking for a luxurious feel and casual look.
- Customer's Own Material (COM) is available to our Trade Members.
- Please include a completed COM form with a copy of your order.
- Click here to download the form.
- For COM orders, the Stevie Chair requires:
- 9 yards, Plain
- 11 yards, 2"-14" Repeat
- 12.25 yards, 15"-27" Repeat