Tide Pool Side Table
Smart, witty, and charming, our Tide Pool Side Table is the complete package. An open shelf and drawer allow you to have the best of both worlds as far as storage goes. It's the epitome of whimsical coastal design---it's kinda like holding a seashell up to your ear.
- Overall Dimensions: 17"W x 20"D x 30"H
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Overall: 17"W x 20"D x 30"H
- Overall Height Including Frill and Finial: 37.75"H
- Compact and colorful bedside table.
- Removable fish finial detail adds coastal character and whimsy to this painted side table.
- Table back is accentuated with a classic X-brace detail adding nautical charm to any room.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Furniture frames are constructed of solid maple and poplar using corner blocks and center supports for extra strength.
- Select woods are chosen because of their durability and sustainability.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- Drawer is fully dovetailed front and back with stainless steel full-extension smooth glide runners.
- Furniture frame is constructed of solid maple and poplar using corner blocks and center supports for extra strength.
- Mortise and tenon joinery is used on all door frames.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint create an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that add to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.