$1595 to $2095
Tilly is a contemporary, spool armchair with a classic turned wood arms detail for an added pop of interest. We love the style and functionality of this occasional chair with its front spooled legs featuring metal casters. Any of our 150+ signature Maine Cottage® fabrics would be lucky to go on this gal.
- Overall Dimensions: 29"W x 35"D x 38"H
- Weight: 60 lbs.
- Overall: 29"W x 35"D x 38"H
- Inside: 23"W x 21.5"D
- Seat Height: 21"H
- Arm Height: 24"H
- Offered in upholstery style only.
- Back Style: Loose cushion
- Seat Style: Loose cushion
- Arm Style: Spindle arm
- Base Style: Exposed leg
- Leg Style: Spindle leg with casters
- Distinctive plantation style chair that combines the comfort of a traditional upholstered arm chair with the visual interest of wooden arm chair.
- Crsip upholstery finish details include upholstered arms and welt on the box border back cushion .
- Turned wooden arms, spindle back supports, and legs give this chair defining character.
- Brushed brass casters allow the chair to maneuver easily around the room.
- Loose back cushion is baffled to hold the filling in place for long lasting comfort.
- Bench built in North Carolina.
- 8-way hand tied with double cone steel coil springs.
- Standard seat cushion is high resiliency soy-based foam wrapped in fiber and encased in a soft fabric ticking.
- Comfort Down is a blend of fiber, feathers and down, encased in a down proof ticking for a luxurious feel and casual look.
- Customer's Own Material (COM) is available to our Trade Members.
- Please include a completed COM form with a copy of your order.
- Click here to download the form.
- For COM orders, the Tilly Chair requires:
- 5.5 yards, Plain
- 6.75 yards, 2"-14" Repeat
- 7.5 yards, 15"-27" Repeat