$1695 to $2495
Vera is an understated and elegant armchair. The eclectic combination of the modern track arm and traditional waterfall skirt make Vera standout. But what makes the Vera Upholstery Collection so special is the refined double saddle stitching detail, inspired by the stitching found on luxury automobiles. A fresh take on a classic armchair that makes a statement when covered any one of the 150+ Maine Cottage® original fabrics.
- Overall Dimensions: 29.5"W x 41"D x 36"H
- Weight: 60 lbs.
- Overall: 29.5"W x 41"D x 36"H
- Inside: 22"W x 22"D
- Seat Height: 19"H
- Arm Height: 24"H
- Offered in upholstery style only.
- Back Style: Straight loose cushion back
- Seat Style: Straight loose cushion
- Arm Style: Double Saddle Stitch Seam, Track Arm
- Base Style: Waterfall Skirt
- Leg Style: Straight Leg
- Modern armchair with a seamless waterfall skirt and refined saddle stitching detail .
- Narrow track arms keep the scale of this upholstered chair in check so that it will fit into smaller spaces.
- Loose back cushions can be easily flipped to freshen up the forms every so often.
- Bench built in North Carolina.
- 8-way hand tied with double cone steel coil springs.
- Standard seat cushion is high resiliency soy-based foam wrapped in fiber and encased in a soft fabric ticking.
- Comfort Down is a blend of fiber, feathers and down, encased in a down proof ticking for a luxurious feel and casual look.
- Customer's Own Material (COM) is available to our Trade Members.
- Please include a completed COM form with a copy of your order.
- Click here to download the form.
- For COM orders, the Vera Chair requires:
- 10 yards, Plain
- 12 yards, 2"-14" Repeat
- 13.5 yards, 15"-27" Repeat