Danielle Cather Cohen is a colorist and modern- impressionist originally from Shrewsbury, NJ. With over thirty years of experience, her interest in art began at the very young age of six, as she was mentored for almost a decade by Evelyn Leavens, an internationally renowned artist from Red Bank, NJ. She has always had a great love for the interaction of color and spirit. Her mediums are pencil, gouache, and watercolor; but her main focus is oil. Danielle’s work has been in demand for many years all across the USA. Her paintings evoke various moods in order to transport the viewer into the center of their being.
Print Dimensions: 24" x 24"
- Use a soft cloth moistened with water, gently wiping and turning the cloth often.
- Avoid rubbing as dirt on the surface can cause scratching on acrylic.
- Avoid any cleaning products, especially with ammonia such as glass/window cleaners as it will erode the surface of the acrylic and leave it looking cloudy.
- Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
- Sealed on the back with paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
- Delivered wired and ready to hang.
- We recommend, but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
- Printed on hand-molded paper, behind a double white mat and lightweight glazing.
- Protected by 3/32" think, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter resistant.
- Wood frame is available painted white or black
- Canvas giclees are wrapped around stretchers then framed using a back mounting support which gives the illusion that the art is suspended. The float space beautifully suspends the canvas showcasing the artwork.
- Natural wood frame is smooth to touch and painted white.
- Barnwood frame is all natural, unfinished reclaimed barnwood.
DOUBLE MAT + WHITE OR BLACK FRAME OPTION
FLOATING CANVAS + WHITE OR BARNWOOD FRAME OPTION