Bay Bedside Cabinet
Our Bay Bedside Cabinet outfitted with a bit of whimsy, a place for a bedside lamp, alarm clock and a cabinet door to tuck away books, a favorite throw or treasured letters. It will make for an irresistible companion to our beds.
- Overall Dimensions: 20"W x 14"D x 29"H
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Overall: 20"W x 14"D x 29"H
- Overall Height with Frill: 31"H
- Simple Shaker design.
- Signature geometric "Bay" cutout along the base.
- Features square knobs with a square cut profile.
- One removable shelf behind door.
- Upgrade standard door to a glass pane, the wood-panel door for $20 per door.
- Choose your door to open on the left or right side.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Furniture frames constructed of solid maple and poplar using corner blocks and center supports for extra strength.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- Side panels are strong 7-ply maple veneer, chosen because of its durability and sustainability.
- The shelf is removable, not adjustable and supported with metal shelf pins.
- The door equipped with standard cabinet hinges.
- Back is finished and cleanly attached with dado joinery and screws (no staples).
- Solid Shaker style aprons provide structural support.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.