Kim Hovell's affinity for a seaside lifestyle is evident in Jelly Solo. Kim's latest collection of jellies is rich with pale blues, hazy greys, and coral pink highlights, and embodies all the serenity the sea brings. Jellyfish, which are commonly seen in the Chesapeake Bay during the warmer months, are a symbol of faith, intuition, and the healthy release of resistance.
- Overall Dimensions: 20"W x 30"D x 2"H
Print Dimensions: 20"W x 30"
- Double Mat + White or Black Frame: 27.5"W x 38"H/li>
- Floating Canvas + White Frame: 21.25"W x 31.25"H
- Floating Canvas + Barnwood Frame: 21.75"W x 31.75"H
- Use a soft cloth moistened with water, gently wiping and turning the cloth often.
- Avoid rubbing as dirt on the surface can cause scratching on acrylic.
- Avoid any cleaning products, especially with ammonia such as glass/window cleaners as it will erode the surface of the acrylic and leave it looking cloudy.
- Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
- Sealed on the back with paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
- Delivered wired and ready to hang.
- We recommend, but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
- Printed on hand-molded paper, behind a double white mat and lightweight glazing.
- Protected by 3/32" think, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter resistant.
- Wood frame is available painted white or black
- Canvas giclees are wrapped around stretchers then framed using a back mounting support which gives the illusion that the art is suspended. The float space beautifully suspends the canvas showcasing the artwork.
- Natural wood frame is smooth to touch and painted white.
- Barnwood frame is all natural, unfinished reclaimed barnwood.
DOUBLE MAT + WHITE OR BLACK FRAME OPTION
FLOATING CANVAS + WHITE OR BARNWOOD FRAME OPTION