A distinct moment at the harbor captured with a sense of the early morning light and the movement of boats headed out to sea with the hope of finding the catch of the day. Anchor your coastal-inspired bedroom with a seascape that may just make it look like the sun's beaming a little brighter in your home. This limited edition giclee is accompanied with an artist signed certificate of authenticity. Printed on archival paper and framed behind a double mat.
Evocative of her youth spent near the Maine Coast, Megan Carty draws inspiration from the spectrum of blues found at sea, the way the sun can sometimes make colorful boats and buoys look like jewels on the water, and the nostalgia of a day's respite on the harbor. Her work always feels fresh and modern, with a loose, more gestural painting style that offers a twist on otherwise traditional New England seascapes.
Fluid acrylic brush strokes blend dozens of colors. Versatile color palette coordinates with most decor. Archival quality giclee is accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity. Limited edition of 250.
Print Dimensions: 20" x 16"
Weight: 25 lbs.
• Double Mat + White or Black Frame:26.5" x 23"
• Floating Canvas + White or Platinum Frame: 21.5" x 17.25"
• Floating Canvas + Barn Wood Frame: 21.5" x 17.25"
Art is protected by 3/32 thick, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter resistant.
• Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
• Sealed on the back with paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
• Delivered wired and ready to hang.
• We recommend but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
DOUBLE MAT + WHITE OR BLACK FRAME OPTION
• Printed on hand-molded paper, behind a double white mat and lightweight glazing.
• Protected by 3/32" thick, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter-resistant.
• Wood frame is available painted white or black.
FLOATING CANVAS + WHITE, PLATINUM OR BARN WOOD FRAME OPTION
• Archival Canvas made from an acid-free poly-cotton which creates an authentic look of paint on canvas.
• Canvas giclees are wrapped around solid wood stretcher bars and then framed in our Canvas Floaters.
• The floating space beautifully suspends the canvas showcasing the artwork.
• Natural wood frame is smooth to touch and painted white.
• Barn wood frame is all-natural, unfinished reclaimed barn wood; each frame is one-of-a-kind.